Monday, August 25, 2014

Sunday Stealing, from Two Weeks Ago, on A Monday a week Ahead .:-)

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. 

From "A Place Of My Own" by L'Empress

 Would you ever cheat on someone if they cheated on you?  no, no, no, no yes, probably

 Would you ever consider becoming a teacher?  I was a teacher.  I did the qualifications and Everything.  I have letters after my name.

 Would you ever give a hitch-hiker a ride somewhere?  I did once.  And that was the BIGGEST mistake I have ever made.

 Would you ever try fasting for a whole week?  Probably have.  I've tried every mad diet under the sun.

 Would you ever try to quit one of your addictions?  Yes, Am making good progress on the Nails.

 Would you ever dye your hair purple?  Of course.

 Would you ever spend $100 for the best tasting hamburger in the world?  Erm, probably yes. Although I would want to ensure that it really, really, really was the best tasting hamburger in the world before I parted with my money.

 Would you rather chew gum off the ground or kill a squirrel?  Chew gum off the ground.  Squirrels can be killed by gum on the ground

 Would you rather play Monopoly or Operation?  Monopoly

 Would you rather eat chocolate or fruity candies?  Chocolate

 Would you rather listen to one CD forever or become deaf?   One CD Forever... I have thrown CDs out of the car before rather than listen to them once more.

 Would you rather be deaf or blind?  I wouldn't want to be either.  That is an AWFUL question

 Would you rather text or talk on the phone?   Talk on the phone.  (Or Text depending on whether I want evidence or not)

 Would you rather spend a day with Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus?  Really?  Really?   That's my option?

 Would you rather learn to play piano or guitar?  Guitar. no I can play guitar, I would like to learn piano.

 Would you rather have a stomach-ache or headache?  headache. I get them monthly. Not as in "monthlies", but I have a regular migraine addiction.   I'm used to them. Stomach Aches - pain me.

 Would you rather be overly interesting or overly dull?  Overly dull.  people wouldn't notice me and I could sit in a corner and people watch.

 Would you rather be too loud or too quiet?  To quiet, see the one above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment